[LAU] Re: Linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 2, Issue 114

From: Martin Ahnelöv <operagasten@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 21 2007 - 10:05:35 EEST

> Message: 4
> Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:40:30 -0400
> From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
> Subject: [LAU] Fijuu2 and YouTube
> To: LAU Mail List <linux-audio-user@email-addr-hidden>
>
> Greetings:
>
> This looked interesting:
>
> http://fijuu.com
>
> Anyone here ever try it ?
>
> I found it when I searched YouTube for "linux audio" and "linux music".
> Btw, I'm running the nsplugin wrapper to get Flash in 64Studio's Firefox
> (aka Iceweasel), it works perfectly.
>
> Best,
>
> dp

Great! This is sooo great! If I had a suppored video card, I would go
straight to the store and bu one of those controllers. Wow. Amazing.
Reminds me of some other things I've seen when I were into live coding.

I really think this could make some nice music in the same way as
Freewheeling does.

Martin