Re: [LAU] [ANN] WhySynth DSSI softsynth 20070418 release

From: Jamie Bullock <jamie@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 22 2007 - 11:17:25 EEST

On Fri, 2007-04-20 at 20:30 +0100, James Stone wrote:

> The dssi~ pd external is nice. You can send it an info message
> and it prints out all the control numbers of the parameters..
> very useful!

I'm glad you find it useful! For those who don't want to go to the
trouble of installing PD, you can find out the same info using the
'analyseplugin' tool that comes with the Ladspa SDK, which should be
packaged for most distros. For DSSI plugins you need to do:
analyseplugin </path/to/dssi/plugin.so> because it doesn't search the
standard DSSI paths.

Jamie