[LAU] Shopping for a linux distro

From: Jeff Sandys <sandysj@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 03 2007 - 22:29:10 EEST

I would look at pure:dyne, it has realtime kernel and freebob.
It is designed for live performance, uses lightweight window
managers (evilwm, xfce, dwm, ratpoison), and boots fairly
quickly. You can create your own modules from rpms, debs or
source.

     https://devel.goto10.org/puredyne

The pure:dyne community is dedicated to live performance and
I am sure they would help you configure your system for your
requirements.

What is the single application that you want to run?