Re: [LAU] A program to chop up samples?

From: Spencer Russell <spencer.f.russell@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 07:29:20 EEST

You could also use MEAPsoft (www.meapsoft.org), which is a Java tool
being developed at Columbia University for splitting up a wav file by
events or beats and rearranging it algorithmically. It's not exactly
what you're looking for, but all the data that it generates is easily
accessible via plaintext files, so you could do further processing
with some other tool.

-spencer