Re: [LAU] alsa and delta 1010lt trouble

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Wed May 09 2007 - 10:09:18 EEST

Hi!
  I can't use the envy24control, for I'm blind. But it's not a problem of the
mixer. Sure envy24control might really have a better representation.
  But the real problem is, that the driver seems to have forgotten, that IPGA
analog volume exists. No entry in asound.state, it doesn't to to put them in
there, either at their original control-number, while moving everything else
to fit the part, or tagging the IPGAs along at the end.
  So I think it's a driver problem, and I wonder if anyone else had it with
2.6.20 with its built-in alsa.
  Kindest regards
          Julien

--------