Re: [LAU] ll-plugins, lv2, azr2 working!

From: James <everamzah@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 12 2007 - 16:35:39 EEST

i get:

g++ -c -o libraries/widgets/vgknob.o -fPIC -DPIC -g -O2 `pkg-config
--cflags gtkmm-2.4 cairomm-1.0` libraries/widgets/vgknob.cpp
libraries/widgets/vgknob.cpp: In member function 'virtual bool
VGKnob::on_expose_event(GdkEventExpose*)':
libraries/widgets/vgknob.cpp:139: error: 'class Cairo::Context' has no
member named 'clear_path'
libraries/widgets/vgknob.cpp:154: error: 'class Cairo::Context' has no
member named 'clear_path'
libraries/widgets/vgknob.cpp:170: error: 'class Cairo::Context' has no
member named 'clear_path'
make: *** [libraries/widgets/vgknob.o] Error 1

any ideas?

On 5/12/07, Ken Restivo <ken@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

james/everamzah