Re: [LAU] [ANN] Sonic Visualiser v1.0 released

From: Dragan Noveski <perodog@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 12 2007 - 20:38:54 EEST

Chris Cannam wrote:
> On Saturday 12 May 2007 15:00, Dragan Noveski wrote:
>
>> well building now successfull with portaudio18 and without
>> portaudio, but when i try to run sv, i get an segfault like this:
>>
>> nowhiskey@email-addr-hidden:~/software/nove/sonic/sonic-visualiser-1.0/sv$
>> ./sonic-visualiser
>> OSCQueue::OSCQueue: Base OSC URL is
>> osc.udp://localhost.localdomain:14056/ Speicherzugriffsfehler
>> nowhiskey@email-addr-hidden:~/software/nove/sonic/sonic-visualiser-1.0/sv$
>>

> You said you already had Sonic Visualiser 0.9?
>
> The Vamp plugin format changed in an incompatible way a while after 0.9
> came out (SV 0.9 predated the Vamp 1.0 API).
>
> If you have plugins from the 0.9 era in /usr/lib/vamp,
> /usr/local/lib/vamp, or $HOME/vamp, you will probably need to upgrade
> them too.
>
> This won't happen again, honest.
>
> Up to date versions of all the plugins I know about are available via
> http://www.vamp-plugins.org/download.html.
>
> Sorry -- another thing that should have gone in the README!
>

> Chris

chris, this is great, i had an old version of the qm-vamp-plugins, so
replacing that sonic is working very well here now!!
i am wondering that the v1.0-rc3 was working good too.

how ever, problem solved.

i thank you very much for the support and for the effort putted into
this great application!

cheers,
doc