[LAU] RME HDSP9652 alsa configs for analog audio

From: Nathan Curry <thegnu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 14 2007 - 17:01:43 EEST

I've got an RME Hammerfall HDSP9652, and while I'm able to hook up
regular applications to my on-board sound, I'd rather just use the
HDSP for everything, including stuff like youtube, etc. I've googled
for alsa configs on the HDSP9652, but I've mostly just found the howto
for multiple HDSPs and a few other random things that don't answer my
question.

I'm wondering if anyone has anything like this set up, and if you'd
share a your configurations. Also, I'm not even sure if it's
practical, so if anyone has any advice to the negative, I'd love to
hear it.

Thanks,
Nathan