linuxaudio hosting - [LAU] drum soundfont

From: Robin Gareus <robin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 16 2007 - 15:07:06 EEST

James Stone wrote:
> They are now available for download at:
>
> http://www.to11.org/lau_drum_soundfonts/

mirrored at http://download.linuxaudio.org/lau/drum_soundfonts/

linuxaudio.org only provides mirrors, but no original content. We can
not [yet] guarantee the download service! fi. our bandwidth has been
pretty much at the limit due to the vast amount of recent ubuntustudio
downloads..

We might get a bandwidth upgrade as soon as today, but the new servers
are not due until mid-June.

linuxaudio.org is planning to provide http-upload disk space for
*anyone* via a wiki. and there'll be hosting services for *approved
projects* starting with git, svn and email-lists. - later trac & mantis.

For a good cause we can certainly arrange a ssh-login and customized
solutions.. - but we don't want to start "yet another soundfont
collection": we won't beat ccmixter etc in inventing rating schemas or
compete with the freesound project..

robin