Re: [LAU] Another new idea

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 19 2007 - 12:05:41 EEST

Folderol wrote:
> On Fri, 18 May 2007 00:00:25 -0700
> "Robert F. Scheer" <rfs@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>
>> david wrote:

>>> Lovely, lovely! Thanks!
>>>
>> Beautiful!
>
> I am really pleased you like this. Makes the effort worthwhile :)

Someday I'll get this MIDI and recording setup thing figured out here
and see what I can do myself. I've been writing songs and composing
since before high school, but now in the later years get the technology
to make it fun rather than tedious. I have stuff I'd like to record, too.

Thanks to you and everyone else on the list who posts music!

--
David
gnome@email-addr-hidden