[LAU] How do I control the 'end' marker in Ardour?

From: <dfro@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 28 2007 - 09:56:23 EEST

I am having trouble finding and controlling where an audio file ends
during export. I will go to export a small one second sample, for
example, and the cursor keeps going on and on making a large file where
there is no sound. I click on the keyboard 'goto end' key and it sends
me to a measure hundreds of measures away from the beginning. Why?

Can someone help me understand how to control where the end of a sound
file is. How do I invoke the 'end' marker or change its location?

Thanks.