Re: [LAU] Octaver or fuzztone effect

From: porl sheean <porl42@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 29 2007 - 04:02:19 EEST

> Hmm. An interesting project might be hacking SPICE into being a kind of a
deconvolution engine,
> to build a WAV impulse response file of a circuit. Then you could use that
IR to "play"
> through the circuit using JACE or similar.

i have been dreaming of this for so long :) i thought about it the other way
though, using a 'custom' wave shape as a function generator in spice itself.
would be very slow this way though.

the good news about doing this though is that you don't have to (unless you
want to) emulate everything about the circuit, just the signal path. this
would simplify and speed up the calculations somewhat.

porl