[LAU] RE: 2.6.21-rt7 Oopses

From: David Baron <d_baron@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 30 2007 - 18:00:29 EEST

Verrry eeeenteresting (showing my age):

Kdiff3 if fantastic. Looked at the entire source tree for -rt1 and -rt7. Found
nothing changed touching any of the "oopses" that I have seen. What has been
added, however, seems to be the trace-back code to display them. (Hypervisor
code has been removed but my PIII clunker has no kvm support in any event.)

Am I correct?
These displayed "oopses" are problematic or simply debugging messages?
They seem to not have effected anything outside of my log files :-)
Safe to ignore them and keep using -rt7 or wait on this?