Re: [LAU] using bfd drum samples in linux

From: porl sheean <porl42@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 01 2007 - 17:53:43 EEST

haven't played with supercollider before. would it be very difficult to set
up like this?

maybe another option is some shell script that i can set some gain settings
on different tracks to do a batch 'mixdown' of all the velocity settings for
each drum? eg snare: 0% chan1 (bd), 100% chan2 (sn), 15% chan3 (l o/h) -
panned left, 15% chan4 (r o/h) - panned right etc and step through all the
velocity settings. then i can change the values (or edit the script) and run
it on another drum/cymbal. this would just mix down to a stereo wav file,
which wouldn't be too difficult to import into a sampler.

feasible? :)

thanks for the help
porl