Re: [LAU] Linux stickers for laptop

From: Nick Scheer <nscheer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 02 2007 - 01:10:16 EEST

At thinkgeek.com you can buy replacement case badges--including Linux ones:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/stickers/5b43/

Not free, but pretty cheap and easy!

They've got other stickers and whatnot as well. My music production PC
sports one of these Linux born-again fishies:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/stickers/2898/

--Nick