[LAU] Re: Mammut 0.59

From: Kjetil S. Matheussen <k.s.matheussen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 02 2007 - 11:50:58 EEST

David Baron:

> 1. To compile it, I had to fix a call in prefs.cpp. Note that this application

Please post fix...

> 2. Tried it. The wonderfully musical startup screen triggered das_watchdog
> repeatedly. At least I was able to stop it thanks to this goodie.

Are you running latest version of das_watchdog?

> Was running on 2.6.21-rt7 kernel. Most syths and stuff will run after a
> fashion but I guess a 575mhz PIII is not up to Alley-Oop.

Ouch, yeah, that machine might be a bit too slow to run the animation and
stuff. Do this to turn it off:

cd
mkdir -f .mammut
cd .mammut
rm -f *
wget http://www.notam02.no/~kjetism/mammut.prefs.gz
gzip -d mammut.prefs.gz

(normally, you would do this by accessing the preference panel in mammut,
but since you didn't get that far.)