Re: [LAU] decent guitar / bodhran / bass samples

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 04 2007 - 23:25:19 EEST

On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 01:03:54 +0200 (CEST)
Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de> wrote:

> Hi!
> There's another big GM-soundfont, which is called fluid revesion 3
> (fluidr3), I don't know if this can still be downloaded.
> For harp, I think there are a few nice soundfonts at hammersound as well.

I got FluidR3 fairly recently but forget where. If you have difficulty
finding it let me know and I'll see if I can drop my copy somewhere you
can pick it up (it's a bit big to send by email, even compressed).

For something like I Bodhran I was able to get ZynAddSubFX to create
quite a good effect, but then no two Bodhrans sound alike!

--
Will J G