Re: [LAU] JACK MIDI - where? how?

From: David Baron <d_baron@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 05 2007 - 19:18:39 EEST

Most of the jack_midi_... functions here need a nframes argument.
I had seen a funcion to get this from jack_get_buffer_size(_client) or from
info->nframes. Subtracted frame offsets if I knew them?

I can send you the modified sources if you want

When jack is running and I start it, I get ports created for everything that
shows in qjackctl's midi connections pane. I see nothing different in
qjackctl. If this what it should be doing and then, how do I connect them?