Re: [LAU] midi under wine

From: James Stone <jamesmstone@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 07 2007 - 10:04:44 EEST

Have you installed libwine-alsa?

The devices should show up. I have never had much luck with
getting them to actually _work_ though! I really try to avoid
non-native stuff if I can.. For instance I think non-native VSTs
are more trouble than they are worth, and seem to be very CPU
inefficient, but, of course, YMMV. It looks like micronizer is
now GPL though, so perhaps someone might look at porting it?

James