[LAU] JAMin CVS commit - 0.97.02

From: Jan Depner <eviltwin69@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 14 2007 - 02:35:12 EEST

    * HDEQ text display now shows EQ gain to .1dB instead of 1dB

    * Added help entry to HDEQ popup menu.

    * Added help entry to scenes popup menu.

    * Added help button to preferences dialog.

    * Cleaned up help information.

    Thanks for the feedback on the last post. Apparently the removal of
the XOR graphics fixed the problem on the Beryl WM. Almost all of the
bugs listed in the bug tracker are DSP type problems so I leave those to
Steve ;-)

Steve, Sampo,

    Do you think there is some way we could make the limiter a
preference selection? I think it would be pretty cool to offer it as a
choice but I'm not sure how to hook that up. Fixing the GUI is no
problem ;-)

Cheers,
Jan

--