Re: [LAU] Re: DAW usability

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 15 2007 - 22:47:24 EEST

On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 09:27:05PM +0200, Nick Copeland wrote:

> I know I am going to get hammered and/or flamed for this, but the people
> who wrote it say 'its perfect'? That effectively means changes or
> enhancement cannot be submitted since the guys who wrote the code cannot
> improve upon perfection. So why go to the dev list?

Can you back that up with a quote? I think you can't.
I saw several times how Paul Davis readily admited problems.
Many are adressed sooner or later. Others are just hard and/or
a matter of trade-offs.

> OK, that is my last submit - I am going to shut up.

That would be better. This list has no use for a troll.

--
Thorsten Wilms
Thorwil's Design for Free Software: