Re: [LAU] Re: [PD] Tune

From: Chris McCormick <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 19 2007 - 06:16:36 EEST

On Sun, Jun 17, 2007 at 04:45:23PM -0700, Louis Gorenfeld wrote:
> I like this track! Was it sequenced in Pd itself too, or is it an
> external sequencer controlling Pd?

Thanks, glad you liked it. This one is sequenced pretty simply using just
plain old [sel] and various [mod] operators to make things interesting
(especially the voice resynthesis timing). After that all effects are
controlled real-time using a uc33 midi controller which is why it sounds
a bit rough around the edges. Normally I use custom built sequencer
abstractions from my s-abstractions library, or more rarely seq24,
but this time it just felt right to use mathematical operators.

Thanks for listening.

Best,

Chris.