Re: [LAU] [ann] CAPS 0.4.0

From: Tim Goetze <tim@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 22 2007 - 16:40:49 EEST

[David Haggett]

>Thought you'd like to know that it seems to also have fixed a problem I used
>to have when disconnecting/reconnecting track inputs in Ardour - used to
>disconnect ardour from the jack session resulting in many restarts just to
>record a new track.

Indeed, all serious problems with hosting the plugins in Ardour should
be fixed with 0.4.0, and that goes for all of CAPS.

>Brilliant work, Tim. Thanks again.

Thanks for the kind words. But for the good sound of the latest Amp
emulation, all credit should go to David Yeh who contributed the
tone stack. I only did some coding, his is all the brilliance. :)

Tim