Re: [LAU] Rosegarden, midi thru and stuck notes

From: Chris Cannam <cannam@email-addr-hidden-day-breakfast.com>
Date: Sun Jun 24 2007 - 00:15:01 EEST

> Moreover, your patch seem to add another bug: The note-offs are added at the
> end of each bar (4 measures?). If I try to record a note that spans more than
> 4 measures, the note-off + note on is added between bars.

Settings -> Configure Rosegarden -> Notation ->
Quantize and switch off the two Split-and-tie toggles
(barlines and overlapping notes).

An ill thought out pair of features that I hadn't
realised until this week were still on by default in
mainstream RG (they've been off in the STG build). Will
be fixing this.

Chris