Re: [LAU] "mp3"-player with ogg?

From: rob <rob@email-addr-hidden-egg.org>
Date: Sat Jun 30 2007 - 13:12:20 EEST

Arnold Krille wrote:
> Which other players would you recommend for their abilities and usability?

Although now rather old, my iAudio G3 has given no trouble since
purchase (18+ months ago). Plays OGG, MP3, WAV, records with line-in
and mic. Radio rarely used since my office is too well shielded.
Switching between recording and playback modes of operation is probably
the worst usability issue, through it's really not very bad.

If I was buying now I'd investigate iAudio.

HTH