Re: [LAU] Music - Norwegian woody

From: Denis Alessandro Altoe Falqueto <denisfalqueto@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 06 2007 - 19:08:46 EEST

On 7/6/07, Florian Schmidt <mista.tapas@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> http://tapas.affenbande.org/norwegian.ogg

One word: WONDERFULL!

It seems very much modern brazilian music, with some blues' touches.
At some point I was almost expecting to linsten Marisa Monte start
singing (she does this kind of music and I like it very much).

It would make lots of success here in Brazil. It has a great swing. I
also remember your Samba Felidae, which I liked a lot.

Thank you for sharing this. The tempo is realy a little loose, but it
fits the swing very well, in my opinion. In the second listeing, I
didn't even noticed.