Re: [LAU] A place on the web to put some toons

From: lanas <lanas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 07 2007 - 01:20:09 EEST

Le Dimanche, 20 Mai 2007 13:34:40 -1000,
david <gnome@email-addr-hidden> a écrit :

> >> So why don't you create your own blog ?
> >
> > Sounds like a lot of overhead just to have a place to put some
> > toons so that others can download them. Nevertheless, where would
> > be such a free blog space ?

> Live Journal - http://www.livejournal.com
> BlogSpot - http://www.blogspot.com
> MySpace - http://www.myspace.com

I've tried LiveJournal, the free 'Plus' type of account. But could not
find how to upload a music file. I tried as a picture but the system
ignoered it. There's VoiceMail (or something like that) but that's
entierely different and works with phones.

Have you actually tried these places knwoing that you can post music
files or are you just throwing them in the wind ?

Cheers.