Re: [LAU] Music - Norwegian woody

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 07 2007 - 13:07:33 EEST

Am Samstag, 7. Juli 2007 schrieb Ken Restivo:
> There is jack_metro.
> When I don't feel like waiting 2 minutes for Rosegarden to start up, I just
> run "jack_metro -b <bpm>", and then "arecordmidi -p <my controller> -b
> <bpm> save-it-here.mid".

I had a musician collapsing in my studio after listening to the plain, simple
ardour bleep for several hours (was not the only reason, but it had an
impact). And there is really an improvement in time-accuracy when playing to
a 8ths-tick instead of just the bpm. (The next improvement is to play to the
drums if these are recorded first...)

Arnold

--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/