Re: [LAU] [ANN] QjackCtl 0.3.0 (unstable-qt4) has been released!

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 10 2007 - 21:50:35 EEST

Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
> Thomas Kuther wrote:
>> On Di, 10.07.07 18:40 Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> I am humbly proud to announce that yet another one of my linux-audio
>>> `cutie-suite` application has bitten the Qt4 dust.
>>>
>>> Yes, it's time for QjackCtl 0.3.0 (unstable-qt4) to be released, fresh
>>> post; gotta fix this :)
>>>
>>> Although the ChageLog doesn't go into many details, there were many
>>> subtle bugs fixed but plenty as more were blindly introduced, as
>>> always. I count on your eyeballs to make them shallow ;)
>>>
>>> So it was:
>>>
>>> - Qt4 migration was complete. Care must be taken with this new
>>> configuration file and location: this release starts a new one from
>>> scratch and won't reuse any of the previous existing ones, although
>>> cut and paste might help if you know what you're doing :)
>>>
>>> - On a last-minute addition, the "firewire" audio backend driver
>>> option has been also included, supporting the ffado.org project which
>>> is evolving where "freebob" is leaving (thanks to Klaus Zimmermann
>>> for this one).
>>>
>>> The usual place where the new source tarball can be grabbed:
>>>
>>> http://qjackctl.sourceforge.net/
>>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/qjackctl
>>>
>>> Cheers && Enjoy,
>>> --
>>> rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
>>> rncbc@email-addr-hidden
>> Coool stuff!
>>
>> Unfortunately configure refuses to find Qt4 headers here.
>> They are in /usr/include/qt4 (/Qt/qglobal.h)
>>
>> Version is 4.3.0, and QTDIR is unset (that would point to Qt3)
>>
>> configure.ac has some mention of qt3 still.
>>

> You're right. I will replace the release tarball ASAP, at least while
> it's hot!
>
> BRT

The new tarball has been replaced. However, SF mirrors might lag in the
propagation, so that you'll probably still get the older one for a while...

Just in case you want it now, the right one is also accessible from here:

  http://www.rncbc.org/jack/qjackctl-0.3.0.tar.gz

Cheers.

--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela