[LAU] Ardour2 and FC 6: segfault

From: lanas <lanas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 18 2007 - 00:46:59 EEST

Folks,

  Yesterday I did some improv using ardour2. I got a few tracks and
wanted to save them in a .wav so I can listen to them easily.
Unfortunately, as it turns out, I closed ardour2 and restarted it
hoping to load my fresh project and make the .wav. But ardour2
segfaults while trying to load what I was working with for the past
hour !

  With this error:

Gtk-Message: (for origin information, set GTK_DEBUG): failed to
retrieve property `GtkWidget::cursor-color' of type `GdkColor' from rc
file value "((GString*) 0x154d520)" of type `GString' Loading
session /Share/Compotes/c26/c26 using snapshot c26 (1) Erreur de
segmentation

  What's mind-boggling, in a Windows-shareware way, is that it cannot
load what it was working with before.

  Now I can see it from here. Blame GTK. OK, what else ? Blame
Fedora ? Blame the moon. The bit bucket in the sky.

  Apart from that, is there a solution to get these tracks )eg.
project) back if only to be able to listen to them again ?

  Thanks for any suggestions.

  On the fun side of things, here's some 45 seconds I did last year,
right after buying the audio stuff for the machine:

  http://www.geocities.com/alf32967/

Cheers.