Re: [LAU] Ardour2 and FC 6: segfault

From: lanas <lanas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 19 2007 - 20:09:33 EEST

Le Mardi, 17 Juillet 2007 19:52:41 -0400,
"Peter Hartmann" <peter@email-addr-hidden> a écrit :

> Sure man! Just look in the 'sounds' folder in your project folder.
> you can rebuild your project.

Thanks, that works. At least to get back the improv tracks and hear
that again in mono. Ardour saves each stereo track as L and R wav
files. I can create a new Ardour project, create a bunch of tracks and
then for each track I can choose one wav file (eg, the R wav file) to
import. That way I can re-create the basics of the improv. Is it
possible to import a second wav file (eg. L wav file) that will
co-exist with the R wav file in the same footprint and thus have the
complete stereo thing for each track ? Or is there another method to
import those R and L wav files for each track ?

Cheers.