Re: [LAU] ReplyTo munging (Was: What hardware is actually used by freebob/ffado users?)

From: Hein Zelle <hein@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 01 2007 - 10:19:03 EEST

Thomas Vecchione wrote:

> While my post is used as an example, I would prefer to have it left on. I
> can't count how many times I have to resend things I accidentally did not
> send to the entire list on lists without it, and those are just the things I
> caught. My only real problem is because I have multiple lists on the same
> account, just remembering which is which.

I'll second that - I've had endless occasions (and yes, I do use mutt)
where I accidently sent a private reply. So far I've never sent a
personal message to a list by accident. I greatly prefer the way it's
set up now, automatically replying to the list.

Regards,
        Hein Zelle

--
 Unix is user friendly. It's just very particular about who
 it's friends are.