Re: [LAU] Reverb status?

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 01 2007 - 16:57:05 EEST

On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 03:25:54PM +0200, Florian Schmidt wrote:

> You can also try my jack_convolve [or its brother dssi_convolve] or Fons
> Adraesen [sp?] alikiki [sp?] if you care for convolution reverb and have
> access to good sounding impulse responses.

The Greek names of my website <http://www.kokkinizita.net/linuxaudio>
and some of my apps seem to generate some confusion.
Aliki ('Alice' in Greek) is the application for measuring impulse

The convolution engine is Jconv (mixed partition sizes, zero delay).
An older version is Jace (uniform partittion size, more CPU for zero
delay). Both are command line JACK apps and use the same config files.

In preparation: Aella, convolution engine with GUI and optimised
for reverb use. Features:

- Multi-channel, multi-input reverb, each input a has a separate
  set of early reflections with a shared reverb tail.
- Editing of reverb profile in three frequency bands, allows to
  completely modify the character of a captured real reverb.

Also available: Stereo Reverb LADSPA plugin, and (not released, but
just drop me a line) the Ambisionic reverb used in Aeolus as a JACK
client.

--
FA
Follie! Follie! Delirio vano è questo !