[LAU] <OT> 'Sir' Elton John (a.k.a. Pennyhouse with rolls) wants to shut down the web <off topic>

From: Vince Werber <ka1iic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 02 2007 - 16:02:06 EEST

Hi folks...

Sorry but I need to rant...

On a lark I surfed over to Matt Drudge's web site (www.drudgereport.com) to
see if there was anything new on the ASCAP lawsuits and lo and behold...
There is a story about Sir Elton wanting to shut down the web because he
thinks the web music people are in some way causing a problem with music...

You know of whom he speaks... those of us that set up home studios and do our
recordings at home or where ever... this is a problem? Interacting is
important I agree with Mr. Outhouse but... it's not like the music isn't
being shared... right? And input is received...

You read it if you like... you may read it different but...

Sounds like Mr. Pennyhouse is doing sour grapes because his last album sales
were... errr dismal... I thought his first album was a loser but that's
just me... He inspires like a hot Vicks enema...

Or maybe he gave a listen to some of the web music people and realized how
much better they were doing than he... It could happen... I am sure even he
could, with a little help from his friend "Rocketman", learn to use a
computer too... also... too also... :^O

End of 'official' rant... <heh>

have a good day and a better tomorrow!!!

vince (a.k.a. the old crank) in Maine