Re: [LAU] mo blues

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 06 2007 - 14:28:32 EEST

david wrote:

> Dave Phillips wrote:
>
>> The band's playing tonight, so I decided to warm up by recording a
>> solo track in Ardour2:
>>
>> http://linux-sound.org/audio/malted-milk.ogg
>

> That is delightfully tasty - really really nice fingerpicking. Is that
> the kind of picking you did at your gig?

Well, some. Saturday's gig was a bar job, the band was pretty well
electrified. Or electri-fried, depending on when you heard us. ;-)

But yes, sometimes we do some acoustic things. My guitarist is a
long-time student & friend, we have some tasty arrangements of blues for
two guitars. I also do a solo gig, lots of fingerpicking on that one.

Thanks for listening and commenting, it is much-appreciated.

Best,

dp