Re: [LAU] Recover ardour session

From: Carotinho <carotinobg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 07 2007 - 13:02:13 EEST

hi!

Alle 02:32, domenica 5 agosto 2007, Marc-Olivier Barre ha scritto:
> Do you still have the .bak file ? the backup might be valid, although
> I'm surprised that you managed to corrupt an .ardour file with just a
> crash...

No, the .bak is the same as the other file! I'm very surprised too! I decided
to re-record the tracks, by the way. The crash involved the whole system,
included X. I had to hard-reset to regain control of the computer... It
looked like what happened with some Nvidia proprietary drivers, that locked
down just the X server, while the rest was still running and accessible by
mean of an ssh connection. Next time it happens (I hope it won't happen
again, though) I'll try if it's like this or not.

Bye!

Carotinho