[LAU] ANN: Quicktoots 17 - this one with video...

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 07 2007 - 16:22:55 EEST

Hi,

Announcing the latest release to the quicktoots archive.

DJing with Freewheeling & Hydrogen.

DJing is an artform and freewheeling with JACK on Linux makes it
possible to amaze your audience with live remixes of rare cuts and
hidden gems that when put together produce sample Heaven...

Ringheims Auto shows us how it's done.

http://quicktoots.linuxaudio.org

As always we would love to have more submissions on new ways to use the
latest tools. If you are interested in having your name up in lights let
me know.

-----------------------
Background:

The purpose of the Quicktoots are to provide a community resource of
informative guides for using Linux audio applications.

The Quicktoots are the brainchild of Dave Phillips the man responsible
for the most comprehensive webpage devoted to Linux audio applications.
The Linux Sound and Midi page. This has now been taken over by the
community and moved to the Linux-Sound Application Index your one stop
resource for Linux sound software.

http://apps.linuxaudio.org/

If you are in the position to link to any of the quicktoots please link
to the main page. That way we can keep more accurate statistics on the
amount of people viewing the pages.

If you are interested in contributing to the Quicktoots please let us
know. All work must be submitted me and we I will give advice or make
changes to ensure our publishing standard is met. If you are not able to
send html don't worry because I am willing to format any braindumps.

Enjoy.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.