Re: [LAU] Suggested video card

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 13 2007 - 18:34:10 EEST

Unfortunately the private reply was not completely correct. Few notebooks
use the MXM standard in comparison. Very few in fact. While it does exist,
the amount of problems caused by it for manufacturers tends to lean them
away from it. So unless it was specifically advertised on your notebook,
chances are it is not there.

                Seablade