Re: [LAU] Goodbye ReplyTo munging...

From: Frank Barknecht <fbar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 14 2007 - 15:34:17 EEST

Hallo,
Marc-Olivier Barre hat gesagt: // Marc-Olivier Barre wrote:

> Right, so deactivating reply-to munging broke your filter... Of
> course. Did it occur to you that it might just be you filters that are
> broken ?

One thing I noticed however: It seems with LAU/LAD the mailman option
"avoid duplicate mail" is configured to "yes" as default. At least
that's what was in my settings when I checked now, and AFAIR I've
never touched the options manually. I would suggest to set this to
"no" as default for future subscribers.

Ciao