Re: [LAU] Goodbye ReplyTo munging...

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 14 2007 - 16:39:17 EEST

On Tue, Aug 14, 2007 at 03:09:07PM +0200, Arnold Krille wrote:

> > Mmmm. Lets promote incorekt spellin for those who are learning to
> > write.
>
> You would be surprised at what is going on in Germany's first grades. :-(

Not only in Germany.

> But wait! As any experimental physicist and any engineer will tell you PI is
> actually ~3 in first order approximation. :-)

Physicists and engineers should leave Pi alone ! Mathematicians rule ! :-)

> And even in learning piano the teachers doesn't start with 10-fingers
> high-class etudes from Chopin,

Not Chopin, but you're supposed to use all fingers from page 1,
just not all of them at the same time. Been there.

> Some time back I managed a mailinglist with 99% windows-users and therefor
> _known_ about their problems with the concepts and replyToMunging was _very_
> helpful!

Maybe the Mailman web pages where people subscribe to a list should offer
some advice to newbies (I assume they don't subscribe by mail :-).

Ciao,

--
FA
Follie! Follie! Delirio vano è questo !