[LAU] two new tracks

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 19 2007 - 03:58:18 EEST

Greetings,

I've posted two new temporary tracks :

    http://linux-sound.org/audio/twisted.mp3

    http://linux-sound.org/audio/dont_know_why.mp3

Both tracks feature Corin Marshall, a 17-year old singer who's been
working with me for a few years. The first is the famous Wardell Gray
tune "Twisted" (lyrics by Annie Ross), the second Norah Jones' popular
song "Don't Know Why". The backing is mostly MIDI, but I'll replace
those instruments with real ones as soon as possible.

The vocal on Twisted is a composite from two takes, we'll probably re-do
the whole thing, but I thought she did a pretty good job on a very
difficult song. She did the other song in a single take, a very sweet
rendition IMPO.

Everything done in Ardour2 in 64Studio. Vast thanks to the developers
and maintainers who make it all possible, you are gifts from the gods.

Best,

dp