Re: [LAU] RE: opinions on Ubuntu Studio?

From: Ken Dawson <dawsonwu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 20 2007 - 06:36:59 EEST

What I have done is to use wget to capture all the RPMS and such, use createrepo to reconstruct the internal bookkeeping
on the local copy and then point the planet repository entries (in /etc/yum.repos.d/planetccrma.repo) at the local
directory by using file:// rather than http://. Works swell.

/ken