[LAU] Re: Jackmp - libjackdmp.so

From: Stéphane Letz <letz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 20 2007 - 13:34:20 EEST

> Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen kirjoitti:
>> Did you export LD_LIBRARY path in the shells where you started
>> hydrogen
>> and qsynth?
>>

> No I did not yet, but I think it is not that easy. There is warning
> about Hydrogen and Ardour:
>
> "The consequence of this change is that some very famous jack
> applications (like Ardour or Hydrogen) get broken! A patch to have
> Ardour2 working with this jackdmp version is available here:
> ardour_patch.diff <http://www.grame.fr/%7Eletz/ardour_patch.diff>."
>
> http://www.grame.fr/~letz/jackdmp.html
>
> I'm not the developer so I think it is better for me just wait to
> Jackdmp get mature and stable and be as easy to use like Jackd.
>
> Best regards Asmo Koskinen.

This is not the case in jackdmp SVN trunk !!
This warning is related to a new "experimental" branch (that is a
branch on jackdmp SVN repository...) that I would not recommend to
use right now, and that is supposed to be tested by people
comfortable with direct SVN access. The best is always to get the
latest published version (0.63 for now).

Stephane