Re: [LAU] "modlys" - music made with linux.

From: Nigel Henry <cave.dnb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 22 2007 - 23:29:41 EEST

On Wednesday 22 August 2007 20:09, Atte André Jensen wrote:
> Hi
>
> Here's one of my tunes. It's called "modlys". I don't know the exact
> translation, but it's the technical term for taking a photo against the
> light, direct translation would be against-light"...
>
> http://atte.dk/modlys/modlys.mp3

Nice tune Atte. I don't think understanding the language matters too much with
the vocals. it's just a case of how it sounds. I'm sure that understanding
the language would give more meaning to the song, but I remember a lot of
stuff from the 60's, but can't remember the words. That doesn't take anything
away from what these tunes mean to me though.

Thanks for sharing.

Nigel.