Re: [LAU] water-damaged rhodes ?

From: Tracey Hytry <shakti@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 25 2007 - 16:15:08 EEST

> So, how should I clean this thing ? My thought is to simply open it up
> and hose it down to get any crap out of its box,

I think that you have the correct idea, wash it down well, let it dry a few weeks, then give it a try.
As long as it wasn't turned on while wet(or was busted before being tossed out) it should work.
Most electronics can get cleaned this way(except things that the water can't run out of properly like hard drives, etc).