Re: [LAU] Music: Woxitron WIP

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 02 2007 - 10:45:58 EEST

On Sat, Sep 01, 2007 at 01:27:36PM -0700, Ken Restivo wrote:

> > http://www.archive.org/download/woxitron/thorwil_woxitron_wip.ogg
> > http://www.archive.org/download/woxitron/thorwil_woxitron_wip.mp3
> >

> That's beautiful. I particularly enjoyed the beat that emerges at
> about 1:22 and continues for the rest of it, and which suggests to
> me like a funky bassline might go nicely underneath it.

Thank you!

A bassline is what I will add first. Maybe not much else :)

BTW, if anyone feels like improvising something on that, feel
encouraged to do so and post the result ;)

> Other than that, it seems pretty complete to me as a drum solo.

At one point, I was actually planning to stay with all percussion
and effects. After a few listens I decided there should be something
more to be felt, in 2 senses :)

--
Thorsten Wilms
Thorwil's Design for Free Software: