Re: [LAU] Music: Woxitron WIP

From: Loki Davison <loki.davison@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 03 2007 - 02:16:11 EEST

On 9/2/07, Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 02, 2007 at 11:13:48AM +0900, Loki Davison wrote:
> > >
> > > http://www.archive.org/download/woxitron/thorwil_woxitron_wip.ogg
> > > http://www.archive.org/download/woxitron/thorwil_woxitron_wip.mp3
>
> > Mmm. I think stability might be an issue though maybe a nice bassline
> > can provide that. It's not as groovy as some of your other stuff and
> > doesn't seem to have as nice a "feel" maybe this is just a sign of
> > your stuff improving.
>
> My ideal remains groovy tracks that are interesting to listen to,
> but at times that can be a conflict.
>
> Huh? How can less groovy and not as nice a "feel" be a sign of my
> stuff improving? Or do you mean "friendly" as opposed to "dark" with
> the later?

I mean this is an old track reworked right, so it doesn't have the
very natural fluid phrasing of some of your more recent stuff.

> > Hi btw, i'm not dead, i'm just in South Korea.
>
> Heh, I figured as much. Everything arrived intact? Happy teaching! :)

I haven't got to my apartment yet. There have been some minor
difficuties. However the important thing is that the airline didn't
break my martin guitar or my bass and i think my soundcard and mics
are ok too. ;)

Loki