Re: [LAU] How much does my new SB Extigy suck and why?

From: Chip VanDan <chip.vandan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 05 2007 - 20:53:56 EEST

Not too long ago I read a website about why not to use SB soundcards.
The effect is that the rate is locked at 48khz and things have to be
resampled to 44.1 for CD quality and things of that nature. Doesn't
seem to make much sense to me as I am just learning about this myself,
but I dug through my history until I found the site that I was
reading. I'll post it here for you, but I don't know how dated the
information there is.

http://www.pcmus.com/choosecard.htm