Re: [LAU] How much does my new SB Extigy suck and why?

From: Bearcat M. Sandor <HomeTheater@email-addr-hidden-soul.com>
Date: Wed Sep 05 2007 - 23:15:24 EEST

Frank,

Good point. Thank you. Changing the sample-rate may do it. I fear it's
still gonna sound crappy even compared to my on-board nvidia sound. I'll
try it though.

So, if i were to get a higher-end sound card like an RME that might be
shielded enough to avoid the fan hums? I'm gonna get things as quiet
inside my case as possible, but i'll need *some* fans even if they are
large and slow.

Bearcat M. Sandor