[LAU] I need a single-play player

From: Bob van der Poel <bob@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 10 2007 - 20:09:20 EEST

I'm doing some solo gigs (midi backgrounds and me on sax). Up to now,
I've used a Casio keyboard with a memory card to play custom midi's.
Works fine, but I'm getting tired of carrying around the keyboard that
doesn't get played.

So, I thought I'd put the tracks on a mp3 player and plug that into my
PA. Only problem is that I can't seem to figure out (find?) one that
lets me select a track, hit <play> and, when the track is done, STOP.

I've tried a couple of portable CD players (one with MP3, the other
without), and my rockbox-enabled Iriver H120 player. They all want to be
music players and continue on into the night :)

I don't want to spend a fortune on this! Anyone know of a relatively
cheap player which will do one-at-a-time?

EMAIL: bob@email-addr-hidden
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca